Blackjack Switch – Rules How To Play
At the very beginning of the game, two equal bets are made, and the second card can freely move between the player’s hands. In addition, provided that the dealer’s game score is 22 points, this is not considered a defeat and is considered a standard victory in blackjack. There are currently many different types of blackjack depending on the location of the casino. For example, in the Austrian casino Bregenz Casino this type of blackjack is called Blackjack Exchange.
Rules and features of the Blackjack Switch card game
Now you need to figure out how to play blackjack switch. For the game, 6-8 standard decks of cards are used, each of which has fifty-two cards, the jokers are removed. Sometimes they are handed over from the shoe, and after distribution they are sent to the bump stop before the cut card comes out. But most often all cards are used in all rounds, but other cards can also be displayed in the fender.
The main goal of this game is to defeat the dealer, for which you need to collect more points, not exceeding the number 21.
One of the features of the blackjack switch game is that players always place equal bets on two boxes, which they have the right to swap. The exchange is made only on the second cards, which are dealt by the leader. This option is provided to players for free.
Basic rules for playing blackjack switch:
- The dealer finishes the set of cards at seventeen “hard” points, but continues to gain at seventeen “soft” points.
- If the dealer scores twenty-one points, then the result of the game is a draw (usually this situation is called a push).
- Players are allowed to double on any two cards.
- The game also features split and insurance.
- If the player wins on regular cards, then the winning is paid, as in blackjack, 1 to 1.
- Players may be offered a sarenda.
- The player is given the opportunity to double any two cards.
- The cards are dealt face down.
- The player must make two identical bets before starting the game.
- The dealer is able to check the hole cards provided that the face card has 10 points or is an ace. If only one dealer has blackjack, then the bets made by other players are automatically lost.
- If after the exchange of cards the player has collected blackjack, then it will be counted as 21 points.
- Doubling after split is possible.
- The player is given the opportunity to respawn up to 4 hands.
- A dealer with 22 points can be beaten with blackjack by any other player with the same result, but he can beat players with 21 or less points.
- Blackjack is paid to the player as a normal win.
In online casinos, players are provided with payouts at a bonus rate. Their charges depend on the various combinations in the first four cards received by the player on the boxes. The winnings in such cases are calculated as follows:
- When a pair of cards is dropped, it is calculated as 1 to 1;
- When three identical cards are dropped, then 5 to 1;
- If the player got two pairs of cards, then his winnings will be 8 to 1;
- If there are four identical cards, then the winning is 40 to 1.
Russian blackjack fans follow almost all of the above rules of the game, except for a few: the player has the possibility of early rejection of the game, the dealer cannot take a face down card, and “soft” seventeen points are also considered a restriction for the dealer.
Order of playing blackjack switch
The player makes two equal bets on the boxes. He can also take advantage of a special bonus bet . The dealer deals cards to himself and to other players, and they, in turn, decide whether to change cards between boxes. After the players complete the set on the boxes, the dealer compares the cards in his hands with the cards of his opponents. After that, he distributes tokens – picks up on the losing boxes and pays out on the winning ones. This is followed by a new round, where the procedure is repeated.…